A future-proof access network starts with a well-informed strategy
Ready for the converged future? Let us share more insights with you.
We are seeing signs of real convergence between wireless and wireline networks driven by 5G Today’s challenge is to bring these networks together to support current needs and be ready for tomorrow. To help you achieve this, CommScope would like to share some essential information on network convergence.
CommScope has decades of experience in all Fiber, Outdoor Small Cell, and Data Center solutions and has been anticipating and developing new solutions for all these markets. We’d like to share some of our insights with you.
Check out the assets below!
Infographic: How to use passive optical components for key network applications
The ability to scale up capacity, deploy new applications and services faster, and adapt to unpredictable growth scenarios has never been so important. How can you keep up - while controlling costs?
CommScope can help you realize your current network’s potential while keeping costs in check.
Webinar recording: How WDM Strategies for Distributed Access Architectures help make more of fiber networks and prepare for unknown challenges?
To keep up with fast growing network requirements in speed, symmetry and enable the applications of tomorrow, networks need to quickly adapt. Many operators assume that this requires a vast amount of new - costly - fiber to be deployed. Fortunately, that doesn’t need to be the case! Our presentation on passive Wavelength-Division-Multiplexing (WDM) technology will help you get started maximizing the use of available fiber capacity.
Video: How can the FIST modular splice closure make your network agile and future-proof?
Introducing the new FIST modular splice closure. This allows you to:
- Respond to future network requirements
- Provide an all-in-one solution that reduces the need for multiple closure types
- Work with the widest range of cable types
- Easily access individual fibers during and after rollout
Network Convergence Report
The report examines developments and trends across the Asia-Pacific region, including:
- Why is convergence accelerating?
- Which technology options are available?
- How do you make the most of benefits in the areas of saving, standardizing and increasing connectivity?
FTTX fundamentals eBook
In this eBook you will learn about:
- The gigabit society—history and future of fiber to the X
- Science fundamentals made simple: light, multiplexing, connectors
- Network architectures: options, benefits and trade off considerations
- How to make an FTTX business plan world
Video: Network convergence to support the development of 5G
To reap the benefits of 5G, operators need to build their networks in a way that supports fixed line and mobile network communications. We expect the pace at which wireless and wireline networks are converging happening will increase. How to seamlessly connect wireless and wireline to support the needs of today and prepare for tomorrow?