Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
Raceways for Headend and Central Office
Superior fiber cable management protection
CommScope’s fiber raceway systems, featuring FiberGuide®, have revolutionized the protection and routing of fiber. FiberGuide is the preferred choice in central offices, data centers and mobile switching centers, offering increased flexibility and reduced installation time while maintaining the proper fiber bend radius
- All components provide maximum fiber protection
- Minimum 2-inch bend radius throughout?
- Wide variety of components for system flexibility
- Supports systems of 400 to 25,000 patch cords
- Available sizes: 2x2, 2x6, 4x4, 4x6, 4x12, 4x24?
- Variety of exit styles and sizes?
- Vertical and on-demand fiber management systems
Catalog: FiberGuide® Fiber Management Systems - Korean
Catalog: FiberGuide Fiber Management SystemsCommScope’s FiberGuide is a raceway system designed to protect and route fiber optic patch cords, multifiber cable assemblies and intrafacility fiber cable (IFC) to and from fiber splice enclosures, fiber distribution frames and fiber optic terminal devices.