Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
Coaxial Amplifiers & Components for HFC Networks
When you need to distribute a clear signal to multiple locations within a single structure, CommScope’s subscriber amplifiers and components deliver excellent performance and reliability with ultra-low noise signal amplification.
Manufactured with an aluminum housing to dissipate heat more effectively, our innovative amps feature flat-end brass “F” ports and our four-sided center conductor contact design—ensuring the cleanest connection and the strongest possible signal.
- Meet or exceed all SCTE requirements
- Excellent performance and reliability with ultra-low noise signal amplification
- Innovative positive tilt compensates for higher attenuation at higher frequencies
- Variety of housing options (all ports down, etc.)
- Lifeline passive VoIP designs
- MoCA-compatible designs
- NTSC and PAL midsplits 6 kV surge protection
Application Note: Passive VoIP AmplifierCommScope’s passive VoIP amplifier replaces the standard drop amplifier that creates problems with voice services during power outages.
MoCA VoIP AmplifiersWith the growing demand of MoCA (Multimedia over Coax Alliance) and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) compatible network components, Comm-Scope continues to optimize its RF Connectivity offerings to assure our products meet the needs of our multi-media customers with our MoCA VoIP amplifiers.
Installation Guide: AmplifiersRF Connectivity Products Amplifier Installation Guide