Features and Benefits
For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backward compatibility, scalability, and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The new ARRIS 1.2 GHz BLE120 Broadband Line Extender Amplifier enables cable operators to take advantage of DOCSIS® 3.1 efficiencies while maintaining backward compatibility of existing 750 MHz, 870 MHz, and 1 GHz systems.
- Supports 1.2 GHz Downstream and 204 MHz Upstream bandpass for DOCSIS 3.1 migration
- Modular RF Electronics package with upgradable frequency split options
- Increased gain to allow drop in upgrades for ≥ 750 MHz spacing
- Mechanically compatible with legacy BLE amplifier housings
- Expand return path bandwidth with support up to 204 MHz
- QAM ADU options for automatic level control and gain hold in the event of pilot loss