Video Processing, Security & Delivery Systems
As new, Ultra HD streaming services—with their unique content—come online, and more content is consumed on mobile devices, content expectations continue to grow.
To deliver the content their customers crave with a great user experience, our solutions enable programmers and content creators to efficiency and securely deliver their content to their service provider customers and enable service providers to:
- Aggregate and optimize content to deliver the best quality over available network bandwidth
- Secure content from piracy to protect their investment and to obtain rights to new content from studios and content creators
- Enable opportunities for new advertising revenue from personalized, multiscreen advertising
CommScope has been a trusted supplier of quality, innovating video solutions for decades, winning several Emmy® awards along the way.
Our products include:
- Video preparation and compression/encoding products
- Digital rights management (DRM) and conditional access content protection (CAS) systems
- Personalized and local advertising systems
- PKI (public key infrastructure) services
- Cable video headend products
- Primary video distribution systems—uplink, commercial satellite receivers
CommScope Professional Services offers consulting, design, deployment, optimization and managed service capabilities to help you evolve and operate your advertising systems.
Next Generation Advertising
Generate new revenue from advanced video advertising
September 07, 2018
ARRIS to Power Next-Generation Satellite Distribution Network for HBO Latin America
ARRIS® DSR-7412 and DSR-4470 satellite receivers enable the latest satellite delivery technologies including HEVC compression and DVB-S2X modulation SUWANEE, Ga. , Sept. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AR...
April 09, 2018
ARRIS® Announces Additional Deployments of ME-7000 Converged Compression Platform
Antietam Broadband and Sogetel join nearly 30 operators around the world in selecting the ME-7000 for advanced video services and a lower total cost of ownership Antietam partnered with ARRIS Globa...
November 13, 2013