Features and Benefits
The ARRIS OM6000 Opti Max™ Fiber Deep and HFC modular optical nodes are the latest innovation in network technology for operators seeking to maximize and protect their infrastructure investments. With provisions for ten optics modules in the lid and four RF modules in the base, the OM6000 easily scales from its most basic version without any loss of initial investment.
The OM6000 supports full DOCSIS® 3.1 capability with downstream operation to 1.2 GHz while allowing the upstream to expand to 204 MHz. Optimized for operation in today's complex, performance fiber deep and segmented HFC networks, the OM6000’s modular design easily supports future network migration to PON or Remote PHY DOCSIS networks. It is the perfect platform for supporting future network growth and services.
- Supports 1.2 GHz Downstream and up to 204 MHz Upstream for DOCSIS 3.1 migration
- 10 application module slots for expansion into next generation network topologies
- SFP‐based 2x85 MHz digital return supports service group aggregation and digital element monitoring
- Accommodates advanced Fiber Deep architectures (Fiber Deep version)
- Up to 4x4 segmentable with real estate and power budget to grow into tomorrow’s advanced network architectures (HFC version)
- Integrated segmentation switches simplify future node upgrades (HFC version)
- Select optical module compatibility with Opti Max 4100 and Opti Max 2741 nodes leverages sparing and training (HFC version)
- Optional 10 Gbps Carrier Ethernet service module for business services and cell tower backhaul (HFC version)