Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
Enhancing Guest Experience with Reliable Wi-Fi
The hospitality industry in Pakistan is growing at a fast pace with the average rate of occupancy for 2016 now at 80% compared with 35% in 2015. An increase in trade across the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in particular means there’s more of an influx of business travellers to Pakistan on top of domestic guests who all expect the very best in wireless connectivity when working remotely, attending conferences and weddings, and connecting with family and friends back home.
In 2014, travel and tourism investment accounted for 9.2% of total investment in GDP in Pakistan and created over 3.4 million jobs. Despite this growth opportunity, the second biggest challenge to the hospitality industry in the region is the lack of infrastructure. Hospitality organizations need to be able to serve the 15 million consumers who access the Internet through mobile phones and the 68% of these who desire Wi-Fi access.
The Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan’s premium conglomerate with a diversified international business portfolio. At 5,000 employees strong in the hospitality industry alone, the Hashoo Group owns and operates the Pearl-Continental and Hotel One brands with a presence in all major cities in Pakistan along with Marriott franchise hotels.
- An easy to manage network with training and system engineer support in-country
- Increased density capabilities and overall throughput to improve guests’ Wi-Fi experiences
- Reduction in guest complaints about Wi-Fi network connections
- Improved staff communications via Wi-Fi services such as Skype for Business
- 9 ZoneDirector
- 315 Ruckus R500
- 66 Ruckus R600
- 1,556 Ruckus H500
- 17 Ruckus T300 Series
- Reduced Wi-Fi signal interference for guest wireless connections and employee communications
- 24/7 local support and training for improved management of the wireless network
- Scope to improve in-room experiences further in the future
- 60 guest complaints a day reduced to zero
- Guest satisfaction reaching 5 out of 5 Wi-Fi experience surveys