CommScope offers a full line of high-performing and high high-density fiber panels, modules and accessories for your data center, central office or headend. Pre-terminated MPO modules and MPO adapter panels provide plug-and-play fiber connectivity, enabling more network flexibility, faster deployment, and easier moves, adds and changesâ€”which leads to higher reliability and reduced costs. Fiber TAP modules are also available. Fiber adapter/splice modules combine convenient high high-density termination and splicing capabilities. The combined portfolios and accessories offer best-in-class performance across all the product lines and include leading innovations such as:
- ULL OM4, OM5 and Singlemode Distribution Modules for MPO-8, MPO-12 and MPO-24 offer maximum flexibility and configuration options with industry-leading performance
- Ultra-High Density (UD) and High Density (HD) fiber panels offer increased LC and MPO densities utilizing modular building blocks. Also available in an Ultra-density splice (UDS) version.
- High Density (HD) splice panels with multiple splicing options for G2 pigtail modules offer faster installation time and performance efficiencies
- Enhanced High Density (EHD) panels offer the highest density per 1 RU and come with modular components and ULL connectivity to easily support network moves, adds and changes or upgrades
- Standard Density (SD) fiber panels and splice cassettes provide optimal performance and accessibility
- FPX is ideal for rack mounts, back-to-back mounting, and use in constrained spaces such as outside plant cabinets, huts, controlled environmental vaults (CEVs), and other customer premise applications
- Modular Front Patching Systems are designed to meet the current and future challenges of customized, high-density FTTX deployments
- Rapid Fiber panels serve as a key distribution point between the electronic equipment and the main optical distribution frame while offering unmatched savings in installation time, labor costs and performance
Infographic: 5 must-have features for fiber panelsThe infographic describes visually and briefly the 5 features every network manager should think of when planning to get new fiber panels.
Selection Guide: FPX Series Fiber PanelsCommScope’s FPX series provides industry-leading fiber cable protection and management in a modular footprint.
Ordering Guide: Rapid Fiber Panel SeriesThe Rapid Fiber panel serves as a key distribution point between the active equipment and the main optical distribution frame and offers service providers unmatched savings in installation time, labor costs and performance.
Brochure: Ultra Low Loss Solution GuideCommScope’s High Speed Migration platform is uniquely designed to support higher speeds while reducing space requirements and increasing agility—all measured in lower capital costs.
Brochure: Modular Front Patching SystemCommScope’s Modular Front Patching System(MFPS) family of solutions is specifically designed to meet the current and future challenges of your dynamic high-density FTTx deployments.
Brochure: Ultra-density splice (UDS) panelsThe ultra-density splice family of splicing panels features a modular, ultra-dense design that scales effortlessly while holding maintenance costs and space requirements to a minimum.