Features and Benefits
A customizable, modular software platform to manage the secure deployment and operation of a MediaCipher Conditional Access System. It uses a unified, flexible, location-based model of the network topology to control the data delivery system..
The use of the DTA (Digital Terminal Adaptor) module enables CASMR to be the controller for DTA set-tops, performing all conditional access operations, such as authorizations, refreshes and initializations to field-deployed DTAs.
Code download plug-ins (DCII, GIL, DSMCC Carousel) provide a simplified, yet robust managed solution to import code objects, and allow campaigns to be delivered to DTA, IP set-tops and DCII set-top populations.
CASMR provides a single console to manage and configure broadcast service routes.
- Digital Key Server (DKS) for encryption of video content
- DTA Guide Plug-in for secure delivery of program guides to DIgital Terminal Adaptors
- eQAM Service Management for managing ARRIS APEX eQAMs from a single location
- Advisor Application Monitoring for the whole Conditional Access Solution
- DCII for secure code download to set-tops