Features and Benefits
The ARRIS Offline Loader OLL1000 is a specialized carousel server that provides the capability to rapidly load numerous code objects on various set-top box types in a warehouse environment or other staging area independent of the production system.
The OLL1000 uses broadcast functions to clear stale code and/or configure mixed set-top types, so that no individual set-top addressing/configuration is required.
The OLL1000 provides the warehouse with more control over code suites. It does so by keeping the loading independent, which has the added benefit of pre-loading set-tops in anticipation of planned code upgrades to support field installations on the day of the code upgrade.
- Provides standalone operation independent from the production system, providing an offline solution
- Supports legacy code download and up to 20 code objects in a code download package
- Delivers GUI-configurable IP address of each downstream device as Unicast, Multicast, or Broadcast IP address types
- Supports UDP/IP transport for each downstream device
- Delivers GUI-based configuration of data rate from 1 Kbps to 200 Kbps for each active carousel