BYOD and reliable connectivity made simple
Ubiquitous connectivity and secure RUCKUS® Cloudpath onboarding help Woodstock School build a connected campus.
To solve the school’s network issues, Jain and his team turned to CommScope and its RUCKUS portfolio of wired/wireless solutions.
The new network consists of more than 200 indoor and outdoor RUCKUS access points (APs) that deliver campus-wide Wi-Fi connectivity, plus a dozen high-performance ICX layer two switches. Tying it all together is the RUCKUS ZoneDirector smart controller that ensures efficient network management and maintenance. The onboarding and management of all BYOD devices is simplified using the RUCKUS Cloudpath software.
- Asia's oldest t international boarding school
- Campus houses 530 students and 200 on-campus staff members
- Campus is spread over a sprawling 250-acre campus
- Spotty connectivity on school grounds due to challenging and rugged hilly areas
- Poor visibility and control of BYOD devices and trouble tickets from poor connectivity
- Very poor mobile network quality