Explore the all-new, all-RUCKUS® website now!
Resilience and resolve in the era of COVID-19
A Message to Our Customers and Partners from President and CEO Chuck Treadway
Updated February 5, 2021
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, connectivity has been a critical lifeline for our first responders and healthcare professionals, our educators, and our governments.
As a manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, our products are essential in the design and support of the world’s critical infrastructure, per CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) and ENISA (EU Agency for Cybersecurity) guidelines. Our products are powering the networks that are helping first responders, hospitals and health networks keep us safe and healthy, companies do business, educators teach, and citizens get the information they need.
CommScope was built for times like these, with a globally balanced manufacturing and operations footprint, supporting more than 200 countries and the ability to flex and scale swiftly. As a global partner, we have a long track record of managing disruption – no matter the source – with resilience and agility.
With this firm foundation, we are diligently maintaining service levels and delivering on our commitments:
- Although the threat of COVID-19 remains globally, all CommScope factories and distribution centers are fully operational.
- Where we are continuing to see community infection transmission, we are working with our entire supply chain to maintain service levels.
- We continue to add capacity to several product lines where we continue to see high demand, while we are maintaining rigorous COVID-19 control measures for all CommScope factories and distribution centers to keep our employees safe.
- Our Global Supply Chain team continues to work closely with our suppliers to secure materials and with our logistics partners to manage and mitigate any potential disruption to supply. They continually monitor freight patterns with the ability to divert goods, if needed.
- Where circumstances are beyond our reasonable control, we may experience extensions in lead times for some product deliveries, and those orders potentially at risk are being assessed and rescheduled.
- We have prioritized business-critical travel for our team for customer installations, issue resolution, and product design as needed. Should they be required to visit one of your sites, our team members will comply with all our COVID-19 control procedures and adhere to all specified local protocols as appropriate.
Your CommScope Sales representative can provide detail on current and future orders. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact CommScope Sales or Customer Service, and we’ll get you an answer.
We thank you for your continued partnership.
President and Chief Executive Officer