View all of our Small Cell Management Systems products below:
CommScope's small cell management system is a platform that provisions and manages small cell deployments ranging from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of small cells. This sophisticated management system features plug-and-play simplicity and integrates with popular OSS and network management systems via standard protocols and interfaces.
- Automatically configures over 100 key network and radio frequency parameters for connected access points
- Self-organizing network (SON) algorithms optimize small cell RF characteristics, improving performance by up to 90 percent
- Tools for provisioning, small-cell-to-macro coordination and device software upgrades
- Visually intuitive dashboards allow support personnel to quickly identify and resolve customer issues
- Utilizes open, standards-based architecture—based on the popular TR-069 device management protocol Scalable—can expand to manage millions of devices
Brochure: ONECELL In-building LTE and 5G Small CellONECELL from CommScope lets enterprises and property owners take control of their in-building cellular experience.
White Paper: Multi-operator small cells for neutral hostsThis paper covers the role of neutral hosts in delivering multi-operator in-building wireless services, and explains how ONECELL C-RAN small cells meet their requirements.
White Paper: Evolution to in-building 5G with CommScope OneCellThis paper describes the challenges involved in meeting in-building 5G performance, capacity and deployment requirements. This includes the need to deploy and support LTE for the foreseeable future.
OneCell RP5100 Line DataSheet
OneCell CE Declaration of Conformity
Brochure: Cell virtualization briefLearn what cell virtualization is all about in this brief.