Small Cell Management Systems for In-building Cellular
CommScope's small cell management system is a platform that provisions and manages small cell deployments ranging from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of small cells. This sophisticated management system features plug-and-play simplicity and integrates with popular OSS and network management systems via standard protocols and interfaces.
- Automatically configures over 100 key network and radio frequency parameters for connected access points
- Self-organizing network (SON) algorithms optimize small cell RF characteristics, improving performance by up to 90 percent
- Tools for provisioning, small-cell-to-macro coordination and device software upgrades
- Visually intuitive dashboards allow support personnel to quickly identify and resolve customer issues
- Utilizes open, standards-based architecture—based on the popular TR-069 device management protocol Scalable—can expand to manage millions of devices