Explore the all-new, all-RUCKUS® website now!
Anticipating the networks of tomorrow
Attended by thousands of Africa-focused connectivity leaders from across the globe, AfricaCom is the largest and most influential telecommunications event on the continent. This year’s AfricaCom is fully virtual event and part of the larger Africa Tech Festival, which aims to equip and inspire people to design, build and run a better, more inclusive, digital world and unify Africa’s response to the Fourth Industrial Revolution and, in doing so, accelerate socio-economic development across the continent.
As well as live presentations, the event offers a virtual interactive expo and numerous opportunities to interact. Make sure to tune in for CommScope’s Presentation “Developing a practical deployment strategy for 5G-NR” on 10th November at 15:00 SAST.
CommScope is proud to be sponsoring this year’s event. We’ll be showcasing a range of solutions to help you anticipate the network of the future:
- New indoor and outdoor 5G, Fixed Wireless Access gateways and small cell solutions
- High density Closures and Central Office solutions
- Innovating the TV experience with smart media devices and streamers. Simplifying the connected home with Wi-Fi 6 gateways, extenders and whole-home managed Wi-Fi
- Dedicated Data Centre solutions for future-ready architecture
- Power solutions for 5G and LTE
As a trusted partner, it’s CommScope’s job to know what’s next. CommScope offers solutions, resources, expertise and support to help you ensure your network is future-ready, while managing costs and resources. Feel free to contact us for more information or to discuss your own projects!
Date / Time: 10th Nov, 15:00 SAST at 5G Africa Track
Speaker: Colin Bryce - Director, Mobile Network Engineering
Session: Developing a practical deployment strategy for 5G-NR
- It is now over a year since initial commercial launch of sub-6 GHz 5G
- Initial deployments were undertaken with limited portfolios of available base station models
- Operators have had to overcome some practical deployment issue with this 1st generation product
- What lessons can be learned and what is need to develop a practical 5G deployment strategy