Base Station Antennas & Equipment for Outdoor Macro Cell Sites
CommScope offers an extensive line of base station antennas designed to help improve network capacity, with solutions supporting densification, increased efficiency, and new spectrum adds:
- Metro cell/small cell antennas
- 4X MIMO on both low and high bands from a single antenna
- Sector sculpting using multibeam or narrowbeam antennas
- Ultra-wideband flexibility for future spectrum releases
- Antenna sharing by two radio controllers
- Remote electrical tilt
As an industry-preferred partner, CommScope:
- Invests in R&D with base station antenna designs protected by IP including hundreds of issued patents
- Production tests base station antennas 100% for RL, ISO and PIM for consistent, reliable, and trouble-free performance in the field
- Is globally diversified with multiple high-volume factories to support even the largest build plans
- Counsels with pre- and post-sales technical support to ensure you get the best advice on how to optimize your network
Searching for the right antenna? Here’s helpful resources for antenna selection.
- Our Model Number Guide illustrates antenna characteristics represented in our model numbers.
Understanding the RF Path eBook discusses basic antenna theory.
Services for Wireless Networks
Our global network of professionally-trained and certified experts delivers new wireless solutions for enterprise networks, large public venues and outdoor wireless networks.
Base station antennas solutions
CommScope solutions for U.S. rip and replace program
Product Selection Guide: Base Station Antenna - Europe, Middle East & AfricaBase station antennas for sustainable outdoor wireless networks.
Brochure: CBRS Base Station Antenna SolutionsCommScope base station antennas deliver flexibility and performance for any outdoor CBRS application.
Fact Sheet: BSA solutions for Stadiums - JapaneseDescribing how CommScope BSA can address the capacity challenge MNOs are facing in stadiums
White Paper: Re-shaping wind load performance for base station antennas - PortugueseCommScope's redesigned base station antennas are more aerodynamically efficient, reducing the total wind load on a cellular tower.
White Paper: Re-shaping wind load performance for base station antennas - SpanishCommScope's redesigned base station antennas are more aerodynamically efficient, reducing the total wind load on a cellular tower.
Fact Sheet: BSA solutions for StadiumsDescribing how CommScope BSA can address the capacity challenge MNOs are facing in stadiums