Welcome to the new CommScope.com experience. Need help? Get Help
An Easy to Manage Network while Keeping Guests Connected
Watch the video
Whether you’re planning a business trip or a vacation, one of the most important decisions is which hotel you plan to stay at during your time of visit. Today, hotel guests rank Wi-Fi access higher than every other amenity, including free parking and complimentary breakfast. Guests have the expectation of having reliable Wi-Fi when staying at a hotel just as much as getting a good night’s sleep. Nothing is more frustrating to hotel guests than battling with an irregular Wi-Fi connection. In fact, in a lot of cases having poor Wi-Fi quality and upset customers will negatively affect the hotel’s return on investment (ROI), hence the need for reliable Wi-Fi.
Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands the prestigious Pulitzer Hotel dates back to the Golden Age. The hotel is set within 25 restored 17th and 18th century houses that once set the scene for prosperous business deals between trade merchants and played home to the decadent and flamboyant lives of Dutch aristocrats. Pulitzer was dealing with an outdated network and was looking to future proof their infrastructure. They were spending too much time solving issues on their Wi-Fi network and getting complaints every day.
In today’s technology world you’re judged on the quality of your Wi-Fi. In hotels, this is especially true since they frequently deal with business people whose online needs are essential or travelers who simply want to connect with family and friends back home.
- To provide high capacity and streaming video to all clients
- Reliable network that meets the high density needs of clients anywhere within the stadium
- Easy deployment and network maintenance
- Deployed H500 in all the rooms, 30 R500 in the public spaces, 1 R700 in the general meeting room and 1 T301-S outdoor access point
- Installed the SmartZone 100 to manage the access points
- Able to provide free Wi-Fi and IP television in all the rooms with a link to the minibar
- All offices and business systems are connected to the combined Ruckus/Juniper network
- Seamless roaming experience throughout the entire hotel
- Enhanced customer experience